Tuesday, October 21, 2014

First post....let's see how long I can keep this up

My first post here on the PBL blog is going to be short and sweet. My name is Austin and I enjoy exploring concepts of law and how they affect me. And others. But mostly me. I like making attempts at uprooting various Constitutional principles and then using my own brand of reasoning to mark the follies of our nation. My favorite past-times include concocting obnoxiously convoluted sentences and using vocabulary that went out of style years ago.

With this blog, I hope to achieve a few things. Firstly, I'd like for this to serve as a novel way for employers and schools to survey my writing skills and have a unique profile of my interests and views. Secondly, I want to entertain whoever so choses to read this coagulation of strategically-placed letters and punctuation. If you aren't entertained/enraged/aroused by the word "coagulate," then I don't know what else I can do. Thirdly, I'd like for this to serve as a vessel for my thoughts, bemoanings, fears, and convictions for the days after I pass on to the great port-a-john just past the clouds.

Here's what you ought to get out of all of this: I'm going to write about law and how it affects me. If you like it, share it or plagiarize it or something. If you don't like it, write your congressman or congresswoman and explain in detail the boo-boo that my words gave you.

May the power of my words move in you a wave of symphonic tantalization that renders you speechless/enlightened/mentally incapacitated due to a myocardial infarction brought on by shock at the content presented herein!

Cheers!

"I am always at a loss to know how much to believe of my own stories." ~ Washington Irving

No comments:

Post a Comment